Ricca has been the leading name in high quality pH buffers for pH calibration and reaction control for over 40 years. Ricca pH buffer's specifications will ensure accuracy every time because the quality is in the specifications. Choose from a complete line of pH buffers ranging from pH 1 to pH 13. The more commonly used buffers (pH 4, 7, 10) are available as clear or color-coded solutions for easier identification in any setting. Alternative color-coding is available for other pH values. We do not use formaldehyde or mercury compounds as preservatives or chromium compounds as colorants, thus making our buffers safer to use and dispose of.
- Only manufacturer to have the identical specifications on all pH reference buffers
- Certified Traceable to NIST Standard Reference Material
- Tightest specifications in the industry
- pH 4, 7 and 10 available colorless and color-coded
- 500mL to 20L sizes
- pH 4, 7 and 10 available in 20 mL pouches
- pH Test Strips in 4 pH ranges, 0-14, 0-6, 4.5-10.0 and 7-14
With multiple facilities and many products in stock ready to ship we can meet your needs with rapid delivery to anywhere in North American. We offer fast, cost-effective Custom Blending Services to your Specifications.
Don’t see the concentration or size you are looking for? No problem – just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.